The PJI Team
Founder / Executive Director
The mission of Project Justice is inspired by Isaiah 1:17
“Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Defend the cause of orphans. Fight for the rights of widows.”
1. Expand our Trafficking Prevention Program into further at-risk communities across Southeast Asia.
2. Expand our Life Skills Vocational Program by providing training for more at-risk teenagers in our community.
3. Continue to develop and deepen current relationships with local and international authorities to assist in further operations that combat child-trafficking.
4. Grow our Child-Protection Network to 100 key leaders across South-East Asia.
5. Increase our Educational Scholarship program at Project Justice, offering educational scholarships to 200 children.
6. Provide university-level educational scholarships and support to rescued youths in our programs.
7. Raise awareness of child-trafficking issues at a local and international level.
You have the power to rewrite a child’s future.
Your donation will protect, rescue and empower a child today.
You are supporting educational scholarships, vocational training, rescue operations and after-care initiatives.
Real solutions that create real impact.
*All donations over $2 are tax-deductible in Australia, New Zealand and The United States of America.